Friday, May 11, 2012

A Corner of the room



This is a corner of my bedroom.  I am trying to do the rustic with the elegant mix.  I used an old door I had stored in our shed and added chicken wire to it and used some little clothespins to hang some old lace and old pics I had and other little things.  I hung an old lace scarf I had found at the Salvation Army store.  I found an old mirror at Goodwill and spray painted it the same metallic color as the stenciled wall.  I then took a large jar and filled it with some of my lace and then added a bouquet of silk flowers.  (Note to self when you take a pic of a mirror it will show you in your pjs :))

1 comment:

  1. ...oh! my dear, lace IS fabulous in jars:)
    and your bedroom is beau-ti-ful!!
    gorgeous colors
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I appreciate each and every one!!

Corine