Wednesday, September 11, 2013






I have decided to jump into my fall decorating.  It is still so hot and humid outside I haven't done a lot out there.  

  But inside I have been decorating quite a bit, at least that is what my husband thinks, not really though I have kept it tamed down more this year than in past years.  At least for now :)  

Here is my mantle this year:




I love these flickering candles that are battery operated.  I bought this one as it is at Hobby Lobby.  I thought next time i'll make my own designs with glue on a plane candle and put the glitter over it.  



I used cream colored mums and some cream colored paper lantern flowers in with the reds and browns this year.



I put my glass acorns on the mantle this year.  I found these in the Christmas section of HL a few years ago.



Linking to:
http://jannolson.blogspot.com

http://nominimalisthere.blogspot.com/2013/09/open-house-blog-party_11.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20NoMinimalistHere%20(No%20Minimalist%20Here)
http://www.commonground-do.com/2013/09/be-inspired-156-here-comes-fall-ready.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20blogspot/bCGJMl%20(Common%20Ground)


3 comments:

  1. Glad to be a new follower! Found your site on the Life on Lakeshore Drive Hop. I'm always looking for inspiration for my home, and your blog has such great ideas for decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look for Fall. Love the warm colors and the flicker of the candles! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I appreciate each and every one!!

Corine