Friday, October 2, 2015

Fall outside

Here is some of my outside Fall decor.  I have to get some white pumpkins and cinderella pumpkins yet.  I will be on the search much to my husband's dismay. He really doesn't see the need to decorate for Fall outside he is more into the Christmas decorating but he tolerates it for me. :)


Touches of Fall on the porch:

                                                         




Some old lanterns I had I painted gray and added decor.


My Summer flowers still hanging on with all this warm weather we are still having.


Another lantern




My sunflowers are doing great this year, even getting planted extremely late and not much attention.

  Hope you enjoyed the pics.  Have a great  weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I appreciate each and every one!!

Corine