Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Ornament Tree

Hi today I am sharing my ornament tree I made.  I seen some of these on Pinterest and just loved each one.  I didn't have a pallet like all the ones I seen.  But I didn't know if I wanted one that big anyway being as I have a small home.  I just took three slats of wood I had leftover from another project and nailed them together from the back.

Then I drew my rectangle on the wood and started just gluing the ornamnts on.  It is kind of like a puzzle you just keep gluing and moving the different sizes and colors around.



This is before I found what I wanted for the trunk.


 And after I figured out what I was going to use.  Just some bark paper with a little glitter on it.

I just love this it's so pretty the photos do not do it justice.
Have a Blessed and relaxing Thanksgiving Day.  Enjoy your family and all the blessings God has given you this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I appreciate each and every one!!

Corine